Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Otakon 2012 Cosplay Hopes and goals

It's that time again...what time is it? Otakon Time! once again I have had a very late start since i wasn't sure if i would even be going. but thanks to my darling cousin I now have a room. So this gives me less than a month to complete 2 costumes. Hopefully I can do it. I wanted to do something fairly easy since I'm not so good at sewing. Prop making I'm OK i think. So for my Friday costume I am going as Sheva Alomar From Resident evil V.





Her costume isn't very elaborate as far as sewing is concerned. But she Has a lot of accessories. i need to make a niffy belt with mag clips,and thigh holster. and i really want to make the back brace.


and there is also a pouch on the back of her belt.


For saturday i which is the best day because everyone shows their best costumes I wanted to be something i think wont really be seen. so i Thought back to my childhood and i picked a character i really loved as a kid.


Remember her? Nefertina From Mummies Alive! This shouldn't be too hard only thing i have to sew is the skirt. I plan to wear this for half of the day then change into her other form.

of course this is more elaborate. But i am going to try anyway! I will be posting my progress with my costumes so look for that . And if anyone is going to otakon this year lets meet up ^^

2 comments:

  1. This looks like an amazing cosplay, please post pictures!! :D

    Btw, I tagged you for a liebster award!: http://pink-choco-doll.blogspot.com/2012/07/whoooo-liebster-award-oo.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. love Mummies Alive. Good show. good luck :) would love to see some pictures

    ReplyDelete