Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Recent Gets

Haven't made a blog post in a while. Wanted to share a few items that I've gotten last and this month.





I have 3 new pairs of circle lens.
  • Barbie eye brown
  • mimi cafe macchiato brown
  • Vassen Vivian Flowery Green

you can see two of the reviews i did here:





I also got 2 boxes of top lashes from eBay. After seeing all the ladies on Facebook raving about these i just had to buy them. And they are only $7! The other pair i got from Chinatown.


In addition to the top lashes i decided to buy some new bottom lashes from eBay too. They were about $2.50 a box.  I tried to get different pairs but they are very alike, the only difference between the two is one is spiky while the other is blunt. :(


I got the new maybelline dream fresh BB cream in medium deep. And N.Y.C smooth skin primer and the Ruby kisses Hd setting powder.


I got a new hair lotion from just for me that I am loving.



and finally i Got the axe anarchy body spray. I really like this also. and its sooooo cheap!



So those are the things I've gotten last and this month. I will be doing reviews on the lashes,contacts and the makeup products. If anyone is interested in the links from eBay don't hesitate to ask :)

No comments:

Post a Comment