Friday, February 17, 2012

Basis Cleaner Clean Face Wash [Review]






Quick review today.I have been searching for a good facial cleanser that could remove all my makeup while also being gentle and not drying out my skin. i was at Walmart and i came upon this cleanser. Its was only $1.87 so I decided to give it a try.


The first time i Used this and i went to dry my face I was very happy (and surprised) to see that not one trace of my makeup was on the towel! Better yet after a week of using it every night my skin didn't dry out. I'm surprised I didn't hear of this product before. After trying I found several reviews online.

so bottom line....

pros
-you only need about a pea shaped size. a little goes a long way.
-doesn't dry your face out.
-gets off all my makeup
-scent doesn't bother me
 -100% oil and soap free so its not greasy
-leaves skin feeling clean

cons
-no acne treatment

who this cleanser is for
normal to oily skin

I give this product ♥♥♥♥♥/♥♥♥♥♥

Later girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment