Monday, August 1, 2011

Shoppingholics.com. GEO Xtra WT-B82 Blue Review

In my cosplay attempt I began looking for the perfect blue circle lens. I wanted something quick in time and also something that would show up on dark eyes without looking scary. I saw great reviews of shoppingholics.com so i decided to give them a try. I decided to order the GEO Xtra WT-B82 Blue lens also known as the I.fairy Hanabi blue.



Diameter : 15.0mm 
Water Content : 38%Base Curve : 8.6mm 
Life Span : 1 year disposal
Color: Blue



 It took less than 2 weeks to get here. It arrived in a bubble wrapped package and inside was a cute plastic bag with a bunny picture on it :D.

Inside there was a contact case the same color as my contacts :) (its a blow fish), a thank you card with my name written in it....how cool is that? and I also received a free gift of a eye mask.



My contacts were individually wrapped in bubble wrap and inside a cute little box.



These lens are a bit lighter than the pictures. so I was a bit scared at first thinking they wouldn't show up on my eyes.


 Indoor lighting:


Outdoor lighting





on to the scores!!

Color: ♥♥♥♥♥
The color is very vibrant and shows up great on my eyes without looking too fake or grey. It was exactly the same color as they were in the bottle! I would recommend these to anyone with dark eyes like me.

Design: ♥♥♥♥
these lens have a great blended ring effect. I really like it.

Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♥
These lens are HUGE!!!!They give the effect of 16.2 mm without a thick ring. They make your eyes larger but without the buggy look.

Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥
I have never had lens this comfortable! When I first put them in i didn't even notice! i thought I dropped it or something. they are so thin i often forgot i was wearing them. They didn't even dry out for the entire time i was cosplaying.

Cosplay pics:

 with flash:


Overall rating:♥♥♥♥♥
 Would I buy from shoppingholics.com? Uh heck yes! they have great customer service,prices and shipping...what more could you ask for? They also have a huge selection.I plan to order some more lens from them in the near future.
Would I buy these lens again? yes I would like them in all the colors they have available.

1 comment:

  1. they look fantastic!! i stumbled upon this blog by accident, so sorry for the random comment ^__^0. but thanks for the review! its really helpful! i've never bought colored contacts online before because i was always too scared they would mess it up. This really helps :3

    ReplyDelete