Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Rolanjona Acne removing mask [review]

On a recent shopping trip to china town my sister Seba and I came upon a small trinket shop. As I waltz to their beauty section (LIKE A BOSS) I noticed a bottle of BB cream. My first instinct is that they were selling it but sadly they shop owner laughed and said "No,that's mine!" This sparked a whole conversation about skin. Seba started talking about break outs which I don't get so the shop owner started suggesting products. She gave her a facial cleanser and a tool for pimples and black heads. Lastly she recommended a acne removing mask from Rolanjona called "Lulanjina for mask". They were $17.00 for a box of 10 masks. So of course being the loving sister she is she gave me a mask to try :D.




This is what the package looks like: (I opened it. sorry XD)


Back:

Inside it there is a wet cloth that you unfold and place on your face like so:






Scary huh? lol. My first reaction to this mask was: WOOOOOOOAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! It felt so good. I wasn't aware it was medicated. It was like icy without the hot. It was cooling but it wasn't irritating I have sensitive skin and this wasn't hurting or burning. I left it on for 15-20 minutes then removed the mask,letting the rest of the liquid be absorbed by my skin. Afterwords my skin was very soft and still had a faint icy feeling. I wish I had more masks to continue with updates on this review. I cant say for sure if its good for acne but it feels very good lol.

Would I buy this product? Yes I am already planing to. I will update later based on my sister's take on the product.

1 comment:

  1. hey girl, goodmorning , im use the all line of producs for acne , of this marc and i really recomended , its really good, work so slowly but its fantastic for the acne skin type.

    ReplyDelete