Friday, January 14, 2011

Hurricane Color Brown [HC-104] CIRCLE LENS review




This is my review on the Geo Hurricane Color Brown [HC-104]. I ordered these from buyexclusive.net. They were $19.99 with free shipping. They also came with a free contact lens case. I got a piggy :D.




I also ordered some pearl drop bb cream but that's a review for another day. What drew me to these contacts were the unique design. I love the way they swirl like a hurricane.



Design: 8/10

These contacts have swirls with a darker ring on the outside. The swirls are not noticeable on dark eyes unless you are in bright light. :/ I was kind of disappointed about that,but they rest of the contact looks good none the less. apparently if your contact design looks spiky and not swirly you have them on inside out. You can see the swirl a bit but not as much as the sample picture was.

Color: 10/10

The color of these lens are more natural than my bt02 lens. These are a darker brown rather than that orange color other lens have. these are great for dark eyes and really make them pop. People tend to think they are my real eyes,plus they look WONDERFUL in pictures. In fluorescent light they have a yellowish tint and you can see the design better.

Comfort: 7/10

These lens seem to get very drying....I don't carry eye drops so if you want to wear them for more than 5 hours bring some.....

Enlargement: 8/10


These are bigger than my bt02 lens and I love them.They give you big dolly eyes without you looking bug eyes. Great for everyday wear.

Overall rating: 9/10

I really like these. I would like to try the hazel,green,and gray ones. They work out good except for the drying which can be very irritating.

Pictures

Natural Light



WITH FLASH



INDOOR LIGHT


BRIGHT LIGHT


No comments:

Post a Comment