Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Quick Update

I wanted to say thank you to all who have been reading my blog. The reason i Have'nt been updating is because for a while my grandmother was sick. She had many complications but she was finally called to glory as of September 27,2011. between that and moving . ( she passed in the process of our move,) I haven't been able to get any entries in. And now that we are sort of settled I discovered my camera is broken. So I have to take pics with either my cell phone or a broken camera that works whenever it wants to....


Why not buy a new camera you say? Well in a word I am "BROKE". As some of you may know I am the owner of Kawaii Overdose Designs where I sell mineral makeup and synthetic dreads. I usually get 1-3 orders a month but now it seems people ask and say they will order but then don't so that source of income is very slow right now. I recently got hired by Gamestop and so far i Am hating my job. I only get 1 day a week, 4 hours a day. My pay check was about $50.00....How am I Supposed to live like that? Thank goodness I don't live on my own or I would be out on the streets. And a lot of places aren't hiring because they already have enough people for the holiday season. And now my cat Stud is injured and I don't think I have the money to get him cured. Thank the Gods for my mother. Without her I would be lost.


So yeah I am going through a hard time right now but I am going to get through this. So expect to see more posts soon. (probably today)


oh btw here is a picture of stud:

don't let those big ol' eyes fool you....

2 comments:

  1. May your grandmother rest in peace. I wish you luck with your goals n_n

    ReplyDelete