Sunday, May 15, 2011

JYJ World Tour Concert at Newark, NJ

Finally a group I LOVE coming having a concert near me! 



For those who don't know. JYJ is a three member pop group, formed by three members of South Korean boyband TVXQ or DBSK: Hero Jaejoong, Micky Yoochun and Xiah Junsu. These three members of the popular group filed a lawsuit against SM entertainment claiming that the 13-year length of their contracts and their earning percentages were unfair. The court system ruled in their favor and they were signed by rhythmzone. The group's debut release, the EP The...was released in September 2010, and debuted at No. 1 on Oricon albums charts. The members also worked on solo projects during this time.



The group was scheduled to release their English-language global debut album called "The beginning". Two weeks before the release of the album, 50,000 copies of the regular edition had been pre-ordered and pre-sales for the 99,999-copies of the special edition of The Beginning reached numbers of 400,000 requests.(wow). They then released “Their Rooms, Our Story”  in the format of a "music essay."As of 2011, JYJ is on tour visiting several countries such as Thailand, China, the United States of America, Taiwan,Canada and hope to end their tour in their homeland South Korea. JYJ's 2011 world tour will mark their first official concerts in North America, starting with Canada.



So far this concert is the concert of my life. It's gotten so bad that I had a dream about it....Sad huh? well anyways...My eonni Seba told me about it. (praise seba!) When she told me I thought I had about a month or two to decide if I was going. Then she called me about five days later to tell me it was in a month so we had to buy the tickets now! At this time I was completely broke...So being the awesome sister she is Seba bought the tickets which were $120 each without tax. The highest tickets were $180 I believe. She also bought me a JYJ light stick which we will be using to make the red ocean. We are also making our own tee-shirts instead of buying them,although I do want one of the ones you buy,lol. We also have to get a white glow stick for heaven. I plan to meet a lot of new friends. Its amazing how music can bring together people of all ages,races,and backgrounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment