Sunday, June 27, 2010

G&G BT02 brown lenses review



These are the second pair of circle lenses I have ever brought. the first ones were black lenses that i cant recall the name of. This time i went with brown because i wanted to have a more natural look for my naturally brown eyes.

comfort 10/10: These lenses a
re super comfy! Whenever i wear them I always forget that i have them in! I always wear these longer then 8 hours and they never irritate me.

Color: These lenses are more yellow then brown in my opinion,but they still look very natural and look great in natural light. My eyes seem to sparkle whenever I wear these.

Enlargement 7/10: My eyes are pretty small so I was hoping that these lenses would make my eyes POP. they still give me a nice natural dolly effect without making me look like a alien but i would still like something better.

Pictures:

natural sunlight:


Indoor light:



with flash:



Overall 8/10:

these are great for everyday wear. i would definitely buy this brand again.

1 comment:

  1. The contacts compliment your face and hair very well, great job n_n

    ReplyDelete